Excursions from MSC SPLENDIDA

TYRONEMAN

Sailing on the Splendida 8th July from Barcelona. Planning to take 2 excursions during the cruise Malta and Rome. Any advice best excursions to take and how to book. From various websites huge variations so help from anyone who has taken these excursions be most welcome

Thanks

Hi,

Not doing any MSC excursions myself but being from Ireland you cant book through the usual methods i.e. the already booked section of the webpage. I would contact admin with MSC directly and book the tours with them. The irish site is down at the moment so cant give you the direct no. but just go to the msc ireland website and call the 1800 no. and go through to Administration.

I wouldnt leave it till you get onboard as we had just one ship operated tour that we wanted to go on last time and it was already fully booked when we embraked. Remember that Barcelona is not the main embarktion point so most tours will fill up quickly on day one.

Just a thought. I have loads of info on doing rome on your own. Can pm it to you just in case.

Slan

Mairead

Archived