Do minisuite balcony sizes vary by ship?

toledo_cruiser

Sailed on the Caribbean Princess and the Grand Princess in Dolphin minisuites. I had the impression the Caribbean balcony was larger ( deeper) than the balcony on the Grand. It's been a few years since I sailed on the CB so I wasn't sure if my memory was playing tricks on me. Does anyone know if the balcony sizes do vary by ship? Thanks...

Jim

I think your memory is playing tricks on you. The standard mini suite balcony size is 9 x 7 across the fleet with the possible exception of the two smaller ships (Pacific and Ocean). The only other exception is the last mini suites aft on the grand class ships have an extended balcony of about 18 x 7.

I think your memory is playing tricks on you. The standard mini suite balcony size is 9 x 7 across the fleet with the possible exception of the two smaller ships (Pacific and Ocean). The only other exception is the last mini suites aft on the grand class ships have an extended balcony of about 18 x 7.
I agree. However, the standard cabin balcony on Caribe deck on both the Caribbean Princess and Grand Princess is 9'x9', larger than a mini-suite balcony. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of?

I agree. However, the standard cabin balcony on Caribe deck on both the Caribbean Princess and Grand Princess is 9'x9', larger than a mini-suite balcony. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of?

Oh well, it won't be the first time I was wrong.

I did follow your advice to another poster and booked an Emerald mini for my upcoming cruise on the Star. I liked the idea of the covered balcony. We had a couple days on my last cruise when the sun was a bit too intense.

Jim

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Archived