Bon Voyage Reltco!

To all my Cruise Critic friends,

Please help me wish my brother, Rob (Reltco), fair winds and following seas as he prepares to leave on a six month tour on the USS Nimitz. He and his family took their first cruise this past January on the Mariner of the Seas and followed it up with a four day cruise on the Sovereign of the Seas this past month. To say he's hooked would be somewhat of an understatement! Also, I think he's as addicted to Cruise Critic as I am!

While six months at sea is a dream for some, he's leaving his DW, DD and DS which can't be easy for anyone. So from me, take care, stay safe and thank you for protecting our great nation. Come back soon so we can plan our next "fun" cruise!

I love you!!

Carol

From all of us THANK YOU! Rob. May God be with you and your family, just keep counting the days til your next pleasure cruise. We appreciate you and everyone else that makes it possible for all of us to cruise. Thanks for keeping us safe.

Rob- It's because of you and others like yourself that we can sleep at night, while the world many miles away is afraid to close their eyes for fear of what may happen. God Bless You for your bravery and your family for their generosity of YOU. You'll be in our prayers until your safe return.

THANKYOU.

Carrie

We'll be watching for the thread that says "He's Back"....

Archived