bermuda with teenager and 2 young adults

mythreesons5

we just booked for end of June with 2 23-year olds. Compared to other Caribbean/Alaska cruises we've taken, Bermuda does not seem to be a place it's necessary to book through the ship for excursions - especially since that concern about being "left behind" isn't there.... We've been looking on Bermuda tourism sites and on cruise critic for ideas on what to do for the 3 days.

Horseshoe Beach is a definite for one of the days!

Cruising to bermuda in August with 3 sons (ages 23, 21 an 15). Did not book excursions thru cruise line. Considering beaches, snorkeling, maybe catamaran sail??? Any tips or suggestions?

HI there,

We just returned last week, I had a 15 yr old and two 19 yr olds. I can tell you that I was very shocked that they enjoyed our trip to crystal caves. Very interesting, lots of trivia, and if you listen to the guide, you will really understand the facts involved here. The tour itself took maybe 35 minutes, just enough time ,to keep their interest.The swizzle inn is right there, as well as an ice cream store, its a very easy bus ride from the dockyard.

Pretty sure they would love jet skiing. It is guided tours only but it is a good time.

Also horse back riding is recommended. Only place on island is Spicelands.

Yes you can do most things on your own. The island is safe and has good public transportation.

HI there,

We just returned last week, I had a 15 yr old and two 19 yr olds. I can tell you that I was very shocked that they enjoyed our trip to crystal caves. Very interesting, lots of trivia, and if you listen to the guide, you will really understand the facts involved here. The tour itself took maybe 35 minutes, just enough time ,to keep their interest.The swizzle inn is right there, as well as an ice cream store, its a very easy bus ride from the dockyard.

Where is the swizzle inn as I exit from the Cave?

Pretty sure they would love jet skiing. It is guided tours only but it is a good time.

Also horse back riding is recommended. Only place on island is Spicelands.

Yes you can do most things on your own. The island is safe and has good public transportation.

Whats a good jet ski rental place? I've been looking but couldn't find any.

• 3 weeks later...
Where is the swizzle inn as I exit from the Cave?

walk out the caves, make a right on the road, walk up to the corner, where the ice cream store is, make a right. It is 1/2 block down across the street from the ice cream store, but you will see it, as soon as you turn the corner. 5 minutes walk at the most

Archived