Punchliner Comedy Club - Miracle

VickiD59

I've read all the recent threads regarding the new Punchliner Sea-Day Brunch in the MDR, but... has the Mad-Hatter's Ball been changed as well under this newly named George Lopez Punchliner Comedy Club? Is it still the MH decor but with a new name, or has the look completely changed as well?

Just got off 2 weeks ago --- Miracle is not scheduled at ALL on last check to get 2.0 upgrades

Mad Hatters was the name and decor -- the same

This is a new feature that was just added for her first of the season out of NY. The change of name was announced by senior Cruise Director John Heald on his Facebook page the other day. I guess we will have to wait for a response from some one who is cruising on her right now when they get back.

I am anxious to know also.

Just got off 2 weeks ago --- Miracle is not scheduled at ALL on last check to get 2.0 upgrades Mad Hatters was the name and decor -- the same

The Miracle was.. is the first ship rolling out two new features that the other ships don't have; it is my understanding from all the press and articles from yesterday that the Miracle is the first ship to have these new features, which began on last weeks final Florida sailing (Miracle is now homeported in NYC for a year). This has nothing to do with the 2.0 upgrades.. this is something completely different.

I would be really surprised if they changed the look of it after all the money they must have spent doing it up this way.

That's what I was thinking as well, but my kids were asking me and I didn't have a definitive answer so... I came to the only place I knew. Inquiring minds and all :)

The Miracle was.. is the first ship rolling out two new features that the other ships don't have; it is my understanding from all the press and articles from yesterday that the Miracle is the first ship to have these new features, which began on last weeks final Florida sailing (Miracle is now homeported in NYC for a year). This has nothing to do with the 2.0 upgrades.. this is something completely different.

According to the info I saw posted, the sushi bar is gone. The Tasting Menu is the new option which took its place.

The info referenced that the George Lopez Comedy Club (minus George) was in effect during the sailing that arrived in NYC on 4/12.

Also, the new brunch option during sea days (combo of breakfast/lunch) from 9-2.

There should be a post from someone who was on the voyage on CC pages.

MARAPRINCE

I hope the sushi is still available. I'm not personally a fan, but for some reason my kids are. It's not too often they will hear me say...."kids, help yourself to the sushi". So I was actually looking forward to it for them.

Archived