Infants using swim diapers

Cruise Questions, Cruise FAQ - Royal Caribbean International Q: Are there any restrictions regarding children in the pools? A: Please note: Due to public health regulations, children in diapers, swim diapers, pull-ups or who are not COMPLETELY toilet trained are not allowed in the pools, whirlpools or H2O zone. Children in diapers or who are not toilet trained may use the Baby Splash Zone specially designated for them on the Freedom of the Seas®, Liberty of the Seas®, Independence of the Seas®, Oasis of the Seas SM and Allure of the Seas SM.:)

Thanks....thy dont have this on celebrity so was just checking!

Celebrity has the same policy as it's mandated by the US Public Health Department. Following was copied directly from Celebrity's website.

** United States Public Health Department Policy (USPH) prohibits persons who are not toilet trained or use diapers, pull-ups or swimmers from using pools or whirlpools.

Here is the Baby Splash Zone on Indy - if you have any other questions about cruising with children join us on the family board

Have a great cruise on Indy! I know we did :)

125.jpg

124.jpg

Thank you Michelle!

Here is the Baby Splash Zone on Indy - if you have any other questions about cruising with children join us on the family board

125.jpg

124.jpg

Interesting - sign says for children in swim diapers - didn't know that - learn something new every day. A place for the babies to enjoy. :)

125.jpg

124.jpg

Hi there , can you let me in on the Family Board you have mentioned, sounds like i need to have a look.

Thanks

Steve

and no cruise ever enforces the no baby in pools with diaper rules, really gross.

PG

The pool patrol on our Allure cruise was VERY strict. They were following everyone like a hawk. They were directing people with babies to the appropriate baby pool area, and others away from it. Although some people may have been angered by the level of micro-management, I was VERY happy to see that they were being so pro-active about enforcing the rules.

By the way, I echo the sentiments of other parents with babies. We LOVE the fact that RCI has created a special area for babies in diapers, and we also wish that other major cruise lines would follow suit!

Here are pics of the Baby H20 Zone on the Allure:

DSCF8605.jpg

DSCF8775.jpg

Archived