Port Everglades Webcam

Is anyone else addicted to watching the cruise ships leaving port. Ive been finding myself watching more and more.... Then I start daydreaming about past and future cruises. I even get jealous wishing I was on that ship as its pulling out.....:o

Haha yes I am definitely addicted. With the time difference I have to make sure I wake up by 6.30am on Sunday and Monday mornings so I can watch all the big ships go out. My friends think Im crazy! lol

Haha yes I am definitely addicted. With the time difference I have to make sure I wake up by 6.30am on Sunday and Monday mornings so I can watch all the big ships go out. My friends think Im crazy! lol

And I thought I had it bad. Man you need some help. ;)

Please everyone, just kidding here.

Tim

I was watching tonight, and told my DH that we could watch us leaving on the IPAD while we're leaving port in January.....he thinks I'm crazy - who am I kidding anyway, I'm gong to have a drink in my hand waving to everyone over the rail with everyone else, not an IPAD when we're leaving port!!:D

You're right though, sure is addictive!

I was watching tonight' date=' and told my DH that we could watch us leaving on the IPAD while we're leaving port in January.....he thinks I'm crazy - who am I kidding anyway, I'm gong to have a drink in my hand waving to everyone over the rail with everyone else, not an IPAD when we're leaving port!!:D

You're right though, sure is addictive![/quote']

my luck would be I would drop it overboard.

Is anyone else addicted to watching the cruise ships leaving port. Ive been finding myself watching more and more.... Then I start daydreaming about past and future cruises. I even get jealous wishing I was on that ship as its pulling out.....:o

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one addicted to watching sailaways! My DH thinks I'm obsessed. We've only been on two cruises, but I remember how exciting sailaways were on our cruises.

OK, I know I'm going to regret asking this, because I am already addicted to an Eagle webcam and a kitty rescue center webcam (and spend way too much time on those) but what is the link for the Ft. Lauderdale webcam that you are all referring to? Would love to watch on the weekends. Thanks. :D

I was watching tonight' date=' and told my DH that we could watch us leaving on the IPAD while we're leaving port in January.....he thinks I'm crazy - who am I kidding anyway, I'm gong to have a drink in my hand waving to everyone over the rail with everyone else, not an IPAD when we're leaving port!!:D

You're right though, sure is addictive![/quote']

I was going to try that with my phone on our sailaway but I realized I would be too involved in waving and such. But you can watch yourself on video later so send them an email to tell them where you will be and make a good show for the camera.

OK, I know I'm going to regret asking this, because I am already addicted to an Eagle webcam and a kitty rescue center webcam (and spend way too much time on those) but what is the link for the Ft. Lauderdale webcam that you are all referring to? Would love to watch on the weekends. Thanks. :D

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

also check this one http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

same port different camera. I open two tabs and alternate between them.

Here is one of the FLL sites. From here you can click on the Ft Lauderdale webcam which is from a different angle. There is also a 2 in 1 cam to watch both angles in a smaller window. Happy webcam watching!

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Archived