first celebrity cruise

sailawayjack

:cool:Hi folks. Just signed on for my first Celebrity cruise. 12 nt Baltic out of Amsterdam. Have been going on RCCL, and thought I would try something different. Usually get to port around 11:00 am with Royal. Good time with Celebrity? Love to get on early without long lines.

Planning on spending two nights in Amsterdam ahead of time. Any hotel suggestions?:cool:Thanks JACK IS SAILING AGAIN

They may or may not be ready for you by 11:00 am, but you can always go and check in, then wait to board. They will have cold drinks for you in the waiting area. Likely, even if you do get on board immediately your cabin won't be ready yet, so be prepared to carry around whatever you have with you. The buffet and Aqua Spa cafe will be open upon boarding, as will Bistro on 5 (upcharge restaurant, but well worth the $5pp in my opinion).

Enjoy your cruise!!

Sailaway Jack,

Welcome to Celebrity.

I suggest you go to ports of call on Crusie Critic and TripAdvisor to review hotel options. Lots of good information in both places.

Maybe there is already a roll for your particular cruise on Celebrity "connection" roll call. check it out. Or you can be the first one to start a thread.

Enjoy all your research and your cruise will be here before you know it.

:cool:Hi folks. Just signed on for my first Celebrity cruise. 12 nt Baltic out of Amsterdam. Have been going on RCCL, and thought I would try something different. Usually get to port around 11:00 am with Royal. Good time with Celebrity? Love to get on early without long lines.

Planning on spending two nights in Amsterdam ahead of time. Any hotel suggestions?:cool:Thanks JACK IS SAILING AGAIN

Did this cruise two years ago and had a fabulous time. Stayed at Marriott hotel in Amsterdam pre-cruise (staying again this June for Norway cruise). Ensure you check out your roll call for the sailing. We also did some great independent tours, including a two day tour with Anastasia in St. Petersburg. You'll have a fantastic time on Constellation ;).

Archived