Ruby Princess Suite questions

Parvatiiv

My parents are sailing Sunday for their first Transatlantic and got surprised yesterday with a complimentary upgrade to a Penthouse Suite from their mini. I printed off the lists of amenities that everyone has posted here in the past which I greatly appreciate but they still had a couple questions:

1: Is the dvd library in the actual library or in room?

2: What are some of the dvd's in said library? (don't need the whole list but any is appreciated)

3: What time is breakfast in Sabitini's?

4: Is the thermal suite only the stone beds and sauna and anyone have pictures?

Thanks in advance! My dad is so giddy right now it's not even funny. :p

I'm on the same cruise and just got upgraded to an aft VS suite. I can answer your question about the DVD library. Your parents will be given a list of DVD's which they can fill out and return to their stateroom steward. He will bring the DVDs to their cabin. I don't know what the current list has since it's been four years since I have sailed in a full suite. I'm also not sure about the hours for the Sabatini's breakfast since that was not offered the last time I sailed in a full suite. In fact, that was what I was most excited about when I saw the upgrade as I've heard such wonderful things about it.

My parents are sailing Sunday for their first Transatlantic and got surprised yesterday with a complimentary upgrade to a Penthouse Suite from their mini. I printed off the lists of amenities that everyone has posted here in the past which I greatly appreciate but they still had a couple questions:

3: What time is breakfast in Sabitini's?

4: Is the thermal suite only the stone beds and sauna and anyone have pictures?

Thanks in advance! My dad is so giddy right now it's not even funny. :p

3. It's not a time. Just go when you want. Open from 6 to 10 or something like that.

4. It is 5 stone beds, 3 steam rooms and a couple of showers. Princess has photos on the website. I doubt anyone has any better photos. Steam rooms, shower areas, etc, are the kind of places where people don't like to be photographed.

4052976881_06324ae6d9.jpg

4053724762_ef555a3a7f.jpg

4052983377_6fbc21a514.jpg

OP;

These are pictures I took of the Ruby's thermal suite. Very relaxing place. Sauna temps were a little on the cool side for me. I really like the stone beds and it is very easy to doze off while using them.

You will definitely enjoy breakfast at Sabitinis which is the best full suite perk (IMHO). When we sailed on the Ruby (2009) we had a port side PH suite. The noise from the lido deck didn't bother us. The balcony is very narrow which makes the wooden furniture feel kinda cramped. I would recommend staying away from the PH suites as they seem way overpriced for what you get. From now on, if I am able to book a suite, it will be an aft VS (or whatever the new category is).....:):):)

Bob

4052976881_06324ae6d9.jpg

4053724762_ef555a3a7f.jpg

4052983377_6fbc21a514.jpg

OP;

These are pictures I took of the Ruby's thermal suite. Very relaxing place. Sauna temps were a little on the cool side for me. I really like the stone beds and it is very easy to doze off while using them.

You will definitely enjoy breakfast at Sabitinis which is the best full suite perk (IMHO). When we sailed on the Ruby (2009) we had a port side PH suite. The noise from the lido deck didn't bother us. The balcony is very narrow which makes the wooden furniture feel kinda cramped. I would recommend staying away from the PH suites as they seem way overpriced for what you get. From now on, if I am able to book a suite, it will be an aft VS (or whatever the new category is).....:)

Bob

Thanks for the pictures. My mom's going to enjoy it. This was a comp upgrade from the elusive upgrade fairy. They're also port side.

I'm still tempted to conch one of them over the head and steal their ticket. :D

Thanks for the pictures. My mom's going to enjoy it. This was a comp upgrade from the elusive upgrade fairy. They're also port side.

I'm still tempted to conch one of them over the head and steal their ticket. :D

Happy to be of service. I hope you two have a great cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Archived