Cabin 604 veendam

Flob1954

It's a basic outside cabin. Excellent location mid-ship, with passenger decks above and below. That means it should be quiet.

There will be a little "back tracking" since there is no mid-ship elevator, but since the ship isn't all that long to begin with, that shouldn't be a problem.

Storage within the cabin is very good, although with four people, it's tighter than I would care for.

It's a basic outside cabin. Excellent location mid-ship, with passenger decks above and below. That means it should be quiet.

There will be a little "back tracking" since there is no mid-ship elevator, but since the ship isn't all that long to begin with, that shouldn't be a problem.

Storage within the cabin is very good, although with four people, it's tighter than I would care for.

Ruth,

We have an SC Guarantee on the Noordam and turned down an upgrade to SB 6068 because of its proximity to the outside midship elevator (noise was the issue for BW) and now find ourselves with a free upgrade to SA 7068. What do you know about the elevator issue.. smaller balcony.. less privacy.. more noise? Do we have any recourse?

Thanks!

Ruth,

We have an SC Guarantee on the Noordam and turned down an upgrade to SB 6068 because of its proximity to the outside midship elevator (noise was the issue for BW) and now find ourselves with a free upgrade to SA 7068. What do you know about the elevator issue.. smaller balcony.. less privacy.. more noise? Do we have any recourse?

Thanks!

What I know about these cabins is pretty much nothing, as I live in the low-rent district!

I have never read a report of noise coming from the elevators, and have read many reports of no noise.

I have stayed in inside cabins near the elevators deep in the heart of various ships, and have never heard a thing.

Ruth,

Thanks!

Take it........don't hesitate.

Archived