Someone posted things not to miss on the Rhapsody?

Viking Lounge,especially leaving Coz.Great view of the port,and the Sunset (if you have a summer sailing)

Library (private balcony)

Observation area,at night..late late.No one is around.Great stargazing,snoozin etc.

Solarium pool.Spa Steam/Sauna Room.

Kamikaze (some day I am gonna learn how to speel that) Karaoke in the Schooner Bar.(nightly,at 10)

Shall we Dance Lounge.On a Sea day when it is not being used..Great,great view.

Deck 5.anytime..Very quite,large deck area and chairs.

Dolphins.Especially leaning Gal (summer sailings) around the ferry landing.They like to play in the ferry/ships wakes.And going into port Key West.

Choc Dip Key Lime on a stick in Key West.

Chilled soups especially Watermelon Gazpacho.

Friendship parade (last or next to last night) really hokey.But get a good place on 1st floor of the centrum (first one above the Piano area) for great pics.

Flying fish..off your Balcony.

Crab Cakes.

Sunset Sat evening.If it is clear,and smooth...The view is great,especially late summer.

Swim with the Rays.

Thats it..I am bummed.My parents on her Sunday :o

I was on the Rhapsody a year and a half ago...and some of the things that I still remember as being fantastic were:

Royal Carribean Chocolate Cake (flourless)---sooo yummy

Scavanger hunt--hilarious

Escargo--yummy and something I never get at home

Towel folding class--very fun and cute

I would also second swimming with the rays...LOVED that.

Not sure if you are looking for anyone elses Rhapsody do not misses...but thought I would add mine...:)

Go to the Cocktail Seminar if you're in to that sort of thing. It costs $10 but is very entertaining and you get way more than $10 worth of sample drinks. ;) I wish I had taken a notebook and pen to write down the recipes because I couldn't remember them after the seminar. :p

Just got home last Sunday...miss it sooo much already!

I used the ship shape center three times during the cruise—the Early Morning Stretch was a really good stretch—and after that I used various equipment. It was pretty busy most of the time, but I had the whole place to myself at 2:30 on our day in Cozumel. We went to the Meet and Mingle on day two and there were about 25 of us. We met Peter, the cruise director and Jennifer, the loyalty ambassador, there was a drawing for a RC mouse. The captain’s welcome aboard reception was well attended and we laughed a lot at the captain—he was really quite humorous. He is new, but he assured us that he had "done this before." We enjoyed the Majority Rules game at 10:15 on day two, caught a few minutes of Derek Lewis (Kamikaze Karakoe/Ambush) in the Schooner Bar (we did this on all but two nights), and on day two we went to bed early-- just after midnight. We played win a cruise bingo on day three—we didn’t win, but we later met the couple who did, the art auction was well attended, but we didn’t go to it, and we watched the ice carving demonstration on the pool deck (“don’t ask them what it is—it’s bad luck”). Day four was a little hazy to see much of Cuba as we passed, but we did use our binoculars and looked anyway. We watched the Belly Flop Competition (all contestants got a prize of some kind), sat in the hot tub for a while, and played The Quest late that night. Day five we were off the ship mostly, but we did watch the hilarious Love and Marriage game show and stayed up late enough to take pictures of the absolutely beautiful food/art at the Gala Buffet. Day six we gathered with quite a few of the other passengers (get there early if you want to video or take photos) and watched the Friendship Celebration Parade. Day seven we played Texas 42 in the card room, hung out with friends in the Schooner bar, looked at art, picked up the newspaper in the library when I returned a book I had borrowed, and watched the adult guest talent show on the television, because we had missed seeing it in the theater.

Archived