Carnival Questions from a Long-Time Cruiser

GMoney

Hi Carnival Cruisers - I've spent some time on sea, but it's been awhile since my last Carnival cruise. I'm trying to help some friends plan a cruise on Liberty to the Eastern Caribbean on July. Can anyone help with my questions below? I'll keep researching. Thanks!

> Can you bring soda / water onboard without it being confiscated?

> Can you cancel pre-booked shore ex within 24 hours with no penalty?

> Is there a program / babysitting for a 3 yo?

> Is there self-debarkation?

Yes, you can bring a "reasonable" amount of soda/water on board (eg a 12 pack of soda), but it needs to be in your carry on luggage.

As far as I know you can cancel shore excursions 24 hours out w/o penalty.

Camp Carnival is in place for kids and there are separate groups for different age groups

Hi Carnival Cruisers - I've spent some time on sea, but it's been awhile since my last Carnival cruise. I'm trying to help some friends plan a cruise on Liberty to the Eastern Caribbean on July. Can anyone help with my questions below? I'll keep researching. Thanks!

1. You can bring 12 pack of soda or water per person and 1 bottle of wine per person

2. Yes

3. Camp Carnival

4. Yes

Yes, you can carry on board up to 12 20 oz cans or bottles of soda or water, as well as 1 750ml bottle of wine per person over the age of 21. This must be in your carry-on luggage; if it is in your checked luggage, you run the risk of having it confiscated and returned the last night of the cruise.

Yes you can - contact Carnival directly, or if you booked through a TA, have them contact Carnival on your behalf.

Camp Carnival is available for children 2-11, and are broken up into three groups: 2-5, 5-7, 7-11 (or something like that). You can pre-register your child for camp via Carnival; on-board registration starts at 6:30pm - check your Fun Times (aka Carnival Capers) for location.

Self-debarkation is available for those passengers who are able to walk off the ship with their own luggage and do not need assistance. It usually begins immediately after the non-USA passengers have cleared customs.

See above...

Archived