Platinum laundry on 4 day?

INTERLINER13

Being the procrastinator I am I am packing now to leave tonight. I was wondering if they offer free laundry on 4 day cruises for platinum cruisers. This way I can pack lighter, and have some clothes washed onboard.

Yes they do. Please forgive me for asking, but FOUR day cruise and you want to pack lighter? What are you going to do, pack 2 outfits? :confused: Lol. Just wondering. Have used one suitcase for 10/11 day cruises and never had to do laundry.

Yes they do. Please forgive me for asking, but FOUR day cruise and you want to pack lighter? What are you going to do, pack 2 outfits? :confused:

LOL.........I was thinking the same thing.........if I were going on a 4 day cruise I can't imagine taking more than would fit in a roller carry on and I wouldn't be doing laundry.......

I'm even going to a 22" roller carryon bag with a tote on top and I feel certain I can pack for a 7 day with no problems at all and still wouldn't need to do laundry unless it was a B2B.

Yes they do. Please forgive me for asking, but FOUR day cruise and you want to pack lighter? What are you going to do, pack 2 outfits? :confused: Lol. Just wondering. Have used one suitcase for 10/11 day cruises and never had to do laundry.

Well its 4day cruise, 2 more on land before. So im looking to get the clothes I wore on land washed on the ship. Plus I have to wear the clothes I wear to elegant night to fly down, so I would like to get those washed as well. Between shoes and wine/alcohol in my bag it gets tight. Yes wine/alcohol are more important then clothes.

Well its 4day cruise, 2 more on land before. So im looking to get the clothes I wore on land washed on the ship. Plus I have to wear the clothes I wear to elegant night to fly down, so I would like to get those washed as well.

Too cute:)

Archived