Liquor on Board

kfrost72

My husband really enjoys either Jack & Coke or Maker's Mark and Coke. I was going to buy a bottle of either for our room but it looks like the only brand of whiskey available is Jim Beam.

Do the bars on ship have a full stock of liquor, including brands like Jack Daniels and Maker's Mark? Is there anyway on ship to buy a bottle of the different brands?

I stand corrected, I went and looked and Jim Beam is it but I know last Aug we ordered Jack for our dua and her hus cabin and we got it. I agree call ships services and ask them, they will get it for you I'm sure . They have both on board because we have ordere it for our dau and her hus and a friend of ours drank makers marki and that was last Aug 2011.:)

My husband really enjoys either Jack & Coke or Maker's Mark and Coke. I was going to buy a bottle of either for our room but it looks like the only brand of whiskey available is Jim Beam.

Do the bars on ship have a full stock of liquor, including brands like Jack Daniels and Maker's Mark? Is there anyway on ship to buy a bottle of the different brands?

Yes the bars are fully stocked with Maker'sMark and my DH's favorite "Jack". Yes you can buy these brands on board.

Archived