Help Magic vs Conquest

bdziewit

Ok, can someone help me decide. We are currently booked on the Magic over Thanksgiving Break. I just realized that Conquest does the same itinerary (Belize, Isla Roaton and Cozumel) from NO over the summer. It will be myself, DH, MIL, FIL, DS (15), DS (8), and DD (4). Which would be the better ship to take the kids on for their first cruise. Has anyone been on both and have a preference?

Magic :) Do you live in NOLA that would make it more convenient to take the Conquest?

I really do enjoy the Magic. The kid zones are a lot better than Conquest

Ok, can someone help me decide. We are currently booked on the Magic over Thanksgiving Break. I just realized that Conquest does the same itinerary (Belize, Isla Roaton and Cozumel) from NO over the summer. It will be myself, DH, MIL, FIL, DS (15), DS (8), and DD (4). Which would be the better ship to take the kids on for their first cruise. Has anyone been on both and have a preference?

We were on the Conquest and had a great time. The Magic was docked right next to us only feet away. We had a clear view of the Magic and all that she offers. We looked at each other and both agreed that our next Carnival cruise should be on the Magic.:)

We are from Louisiana and the Conquest is only an hour away from us, the Magic is four hours away. We cruised twice on the Conquest when it was in Galveston and it was our favorite ship that we had ever been on. A few weeks ago we went on the Magic and the entire family agrees that it is now our favorite. In March of 2013, we have the choice of the two ships and as they both do the exact same ports. After asking the family, it took no time for them to all say the same thing "Magic". We are now boked along with my best friend and his family and another good friend of mine. You will love this ship as there is so much for children and adults to do.

Archived