Golden Princess Question

DiRon

It has been MANY years since we have been on the Golden and can't remember if there is a "thermal spa" with the tile beds and sauna/steamrooms. I would appreciate hearing from someone who knows. Thanks.

Diane

It has been MANY years since we have been on the Golden and can't remember if there is a "thermal spa" with the tile beds and sauna/steamrooms. I would appreciate hearing from someone who knows. Thanks.

Diane

Yes, there is a thermal suite.

There are also wet and dry sauna adjacent to the lotus pool (accessed from the outside). This is different than the thermal suite and open to all.

Yes, there is a thermal suite.

Are you sure? We're sailing on Golden next April, and I'd been most disappointed to find that there is no Thermal Suite visible on the deck plans.

I'd love to be wrong!

So here's my take on it. Star Princess has a thermal suite and free steam/saunas in the changing rooms.

Golden Princess does not have a thermal suite, but has two steam and two sauna (one of each for each sex) forward of the Lotus Pool. It looks from the deck plan like it's one big unisex steam room, but trust me, it's sexually segregated.

Archived