Lots of new pics of Breakaway with today's announcement (Spice, Garden Cafe, Vibe)

ddakrt

Very nice

But I like the Epic pool area better. I never thought I would say that since the Epic only has 2 tiny pools. The put put golf and walk the plank is so Carnival. Epic was so unconventional that it was too unconventional. I wonder if Breakaway will be so conventional that it will be too conventional.

Looks almost like the Carnival Breeze LOL

Can someone please point out to me where NCL has stated that the Haven roof will be retractable? Thanks

Go to their web page, click the picture that offers their latest details about the ship (it's the second picture to rise, as they cycle through the pictures, the thumbnails of which are at the bottom of the page). Click on Experience. It will show six tiles, but scroll right to the seventh tile, "The Haven". Read the text in the right scrolling window. The detail you are looking for is right at the bottom of the first screenful of that window, flowing into the first lines of the next scrolling section.

Archived