GS Any Perks?

A Pisces

My sister and her family, just got an upgrade, at no additional cost, from a balcony on the Sensation, to a Grand Suite!:D

I am happy for her, even though I have never gotten anything like that in my 31 cruises, and thought I would ask here, if anyone knows if there are additional perks for being in that cabin? The size alone, would be enough for me, but just checking, since other lines offer really nice suite perks, but I am not familiar with what Carnival may offer.

Too bad it is only a 3 night cruise, but a nice treat for them.:p

Thanks in advance!

Kathy

My sister and her family, just got an upgrade, at no additional cost, from a balcony on the Sensation, to a Grand Suite!:D

I am happy for her, even though I have never gotten anything like that in my 31 cruises, and thought I would ask here, if anyone knows if there are additional perks for being in that cabin? The size alone, would be enough for me, but just checking, since other lines offer really nice suite perks, but I am not familiar with what Carnival may offer.

Too bad it is only a 3 night cruise, but a nice treat for them.:p

Thanks in advance!

Kathy

Priority embarkation.......that's about it!;)

Thanks, I should have done a search before writing, as I found a lot of information on the perks, or lack of them.

The best thing is it didn't cost them anything for the upgrade, and they will love the extra room!

Thanks, I should have done a search before writing, as I found a lot of information on the perks, or lack of them.

The best thing is it didn't cost them anything for the upgrade, and they will love the extra room!

The suite perks on CCL are pretty minimal, but the price is also pretty low (compared with other lines) and if she got the upgrade for free, well, thats a no miss! Not many free upgrades handed out these days, so she's on of the lucky few!:)

Archived