Anyone still doing the log books?

CoachTerry14

I'm sailing with my family on the Legend -- March 9/06. I've never heard of logbooks being placed in libraries, but I'd love to bring one on to the Legend when we sail. :) It's a wonderful idea! What exactly is this logbook supposed to look like?? When I'm buying one, I'd like to get something sturdy enough and appropriate for guest entries. Who would I talk to about displaying it in the library?

Thanks so much for any info. you can pass on.

The log book on the Elation was just a bound journal like the ones you see at Barnes and Noble. The person who made it (I can't remember his name off hand) put CruiseCritic Log Book on the spine. I had a hard time finding it the first time but finally did and found it again the second time we sailed. Just any kind of Journal where other CC members can write about their cruise on that ship. When I signed it the last time, there were 13 pages filled in. I think I will take one for the Conquest. It's fun to read what others before you have written. :D I think you can just go in when the library is open and put it in the cabinet. TG23

• 8 years later...
Anyone still doing the log books on the various Carnival ships?

I was going to link a huge 10 year thread talking about this but I can't find it now. Seems most aren't even aware that this was even done, and those that did, knew about it from years ago. Must have been a fad or yore.

EDIT: Now I see this is an old one too, but smaller.

Edited by Orison

That's odd. I copied it right from the multiple emails that I have received from that thread subscription. When you click the link, report it to the administrator as a broken link.

It is odd. It had everything you needed to know about log books.

Here is a link to it ! Yep, it's a great thread with lots of info about the logs and examples on how to set them up and what to print in them, etc.

It's one of the threads I am subscribed to so I get weekly updates. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=75462

Angela

Thanks for the link, however it goes no where when I clicked on it.:confused:

Do you know if there is a book on the Dream?

TIA:)