LIVE from Valor - Starting Tomorrow!!!

kodiac

Good evening to everyone. We will be boarding the Valor tomorrow morning. We are staying in the Spring Hill Suites (Marriott) by the airport. This is a great hotel.

Tomorrow we will board the Valor and post LIVE from our balcony once we are onboard.

Does anyone have a link to the Valor Web Cam so I may watch it pull into port in the morning?

Kodiak, are ya doing eastern or westerncaribbean?? We are sailing on Valor June 12 on a CC group cruise doing the western caribbean. Our group will be watching for your live reports!! Have an AWESOME trip!

Just tell them a wild bunch is coming for Halloween!:p

You better belive it!! Randy, don't forget, we will be cruising with you on the Adult cruise next April (Liberty). I have not updated my signature yet... I will wait until I get back. :)

We are ready to go down and eat breakfast. Our limo should be arriving at 9:30 to take us to the port. I am so excited!

Just watched the Valor pull into port this morning - it was pretty cool.

Hope you have a GREAT vacation! We'll be boarding her on May 8th for the Eastern Carribean. Anxious to be watching for your posts during the week!

Enjoy!

Kylie...I hope you have a great time...I am sure the ship will be in good hands that week w/ you and all the CC'rs...Please do not drink all the pina colodas, save one or two for us!

Archived