Coffee on FOS

I like to have a cup of coffee each morning in my room prior to breakfast. Should we pick up from the Promenade? Is the coffee there free? I thought I read you had to pay for specialty coffee somewhere.

You can order it from room service by hanging the breakfast room service card, marked with what you want, on your door the night before OR you can get coffee from the cafe on the promenade. We typically stay on deck 6 and run down to the promenade for our first cup of coffee. There is no charge for the regular coffee in the cafe and it is self-serve.

Happy Cruising!

You can order it from room service by hanging the breakfast room service card, marked with what you want, on your door the night before OR you can get coffee from the cafe on the promenade. We typically stay on deck 6 and run down to the promenade for our first cup of coffee. There is no charge for the regular coffee in the cafe and it is self-serve.

Happy Cruising!

And yes they do charge for specialty coffee's. Royal Caribbean has been in the process of switching to Starbucks coffee and there is actually a Starbucks on Allure and Oasis.

I like to have a cup of coffee each morning in my room prior to breakfast. Should we pick up from the Promenade? Is the coffee there free? I thought I read you had to pay for specialty coffee somewhere.

There is a room service breakfast menu in your cabin. Fill it out and hang it on your door at night and someone comes around to pick them up. You specify what time you want it delivered. You can also just call room service to order coffee when you wake up.

And yes they do charge for specialty coffee's. Royal Caribbean has been in the process of switching to Starbucks coffee and there is actually a Starbucks on Allure and Oasis.

I know that they charge for specialty coffee but when I was on the FOS in December the coffee was free. I think it was Seattle's Best.

I know that they charge for specialty coffee but when I was on the FOS in December the coffee was free. I think it was Seattle's Best.

Sorry. I was not disputing you, I was piggybacking my reply to the OP on yours since you mentioned that regular coffee was free. It was free last October when I was onboard as well and it was Seattle's Best, the change over to Starbucks is an ongoing project for the fleet. Sorry for the confusion there!!! :)

Archived