PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya funatics!! WOOOHOOO we're up to Thursday already!!:D

Ouch Ron, I'm sorry, that code expired the same day I posted the link for the holiday weekend...we will get our money's worth of fun while wearing them there T's though:eek::p;)

Ah Taylor, I can't believe it's graduation time in the spring, I remember like in 2008 you telling us about school for the first time:)

Ouch Ron, I'm sorry, that code expired the same day I posted the link for the holiday weekend...we will get our money's worth of fun while wearing them there T's though:eek::p;)

Ah Taylor, I can't believe it's graduation time in the spring, I remember like in 2008 you telling us about school for the first time:)

Ahh floatie:D

Mornin all !

Happy Hump Day......................

Gretchie gets her stiches out this am at 0800 yay ---they havent bothered here though.

Made a pound cake yesterday.mm it was good It was a Paula Dean receipe and had only ONE stick of butter ---can you believe it ?

Vegas, how's your hand ?

All have a great day :)

I really like most of Paula Dean's recipes! But, only one stick of butter, "perrish the thought! My hand is fine, but i think it was Ready2 who cut her hand.:D How was you day?

Hiya Floatie Hope your day was good!:)

Deb, looks like Ready answered your question! I think it's easy and it has an app for your smartphone (I have a dumb phone...LOL). It also stores your foods, so you don't have to look everything up all the time. Now if I would just lose some weight....:rolleyes:

Hope Gretchen made out ok.

That must be one of Paula's REVISED recipes...LOL!

gretchen is fine, ty

That receipe did have sour cream though

Good luck! Lexi woke us up in the middle of the nite...she's not herself today so maybe she's not feeling well:(

I think I may take your direction...not sure if I want to try it for a long cruise yet. I just hope we get to bring the bottles back to our cabins on the last nite of the 2 day, and they don't wise up to us:eek:

We've got this cruise (10 days) and then NYE on the Splendor for 7 days...if we bought the package for both cruises, thats $1700 on booze in a period of 30-days! yikes!!! Gotta draw the line someplace lol! And with rowing training, not sure I want to indulge in that many calories every single day. :(

:eek::eek:We were getting ready to hit page 4!

Hope everyone is having a good day. Starting to sprinkle here. We really need it.

Fixing Stuffed Mariachi Peppers and homemade french bread for dinner...yum yum. Guess I will go back on my diet after vacation lol.

Mariachi Peppers? Is that a variety of pepper or the ingredients/preparation? Do tell!

Mariachi Peppers? Is that a variety of pepper or the ingredients/preparation? Do tell!

Mariachi peppers are a variety of peppers that have only been out for about 5 years, named after the Mexican town of Mariachi. They are a semi hot pepper. I can't handle hot peppers since I quit smoking (got taste buds back). So it is just the right hotness.

Mariachi peppers are a variety of peppers that have only been out for about 5 years, named after the Mexican town of Mariachi. They are a semi hot pepper. I can't handle hot peppers since I quit smoking (got taste buds back). So it is just the right hotness.

I grow peppers so I'll have to check those out!

Mornin all....................had a t storm last night

:inny. hope Lexi is ok

Floatie t shirts look great ~

All have a great day

Lexi is fine, thanks! She was back to her normal self by last nite:)

Hiya Vegas! The day was good and hectic too. I see FL is getting a back half of Isaac again and so now we are back on storm watch for Sunday:eek::rolleyes:

Good morning funatics! I'm late this morning, see yas tonight!!!

You have to be getting a different storm...the remnants of Isaac came through here in the last 2 days...unless he's going full circle in the Atlantic!:eek:

We've got this cruise (10 days) and then NYE on the Splendor for 7 days...if we bought the package for both cruises, thats $1700 on booze in a period of 30-days! yikes!!! Gotta draw the line someplace lol! And with rowing training, not sure I want to indulge in that many calories every single day. :(

That would be a lot for sure! I'm still at a loss for what to do. Since Dave mostly drinks beer, it would pay for him...I would do better with the booze from the 2 day. I really wish both people in a cabin didn't have to buy it...they would probably sell more that way!

Lexi is fine, thanks! She was back to her normal self by last nite:)

You have to be getting a different storm...the remnants of Isaac came through here in the last 2 days...unless he's going full circle in the Atlantic!:eek:

That would be a lot for sure! I'm still at a loss for what to do. Since Dave mostly drinks beer, it would pay for him...I would do better with the booze from the 2 day. I really wish both people in a cabin didn't have to buy it...they would probably sell more that way!

Hiya funatics!!

Nope Linny, it's Isaac that split in half on it's way up there, and the bottom half headed south:eek::rolleyes: If it gets recharged in the gulf it will become Nadine of the Isaac, very rare indeed!!!

That bar card is out for me too if I am sailing with Mama...only roomie trips would make it worthwhile!!

:eek::eek:We were getting ready to hit page 4!

Hope everyone is having a good day. Starting to sprinkle here. We really need it.

Fixing Stuffed Mariachi Peppers and homemade french bread for dinner...yum yum. Guess I will go back on my diet after vacation lol.

That's my fault...I didn't do my usual drive-by today:p Darn work!

Kailee made a recipe from one of her special diet cookbooks tonite...chicken breasts stuffed with ham and swiss. Was delish! That and a cup of spinach...only 322 calories!:D She really doesn't cook, so we were all pleasantly surprised, including her! LOL! I finally lost another pound...only 9 so far since I had originally started MyFitnessPal earlier in the year, but better than nothing!;)

Happy Friday Eve, all!:)

Hiya funatics!!

Nope Linny, it's Isaac that split in half on it's way up there, and the bottom half headed south:eek::rolleyes: If it gets recharged in the gulf it will become Nadine of the Isaac, very rare indeed!!!

That bar card is out for me too if I am sailing with Mama...only roomie trips would make it worthwhile!!

Wow, that IS really strange! I've never heard of that happening before (and I'm a weather nut!). Hope it settles down...that's all you guys need:rolleyes:

That's my fault...I didn't do my usual drive-by today:p Darn work!

Kailee made a recipe from one of her special diet cookbooks tonite...chicken breasts stuffed with ham and swiss. Was delish! That and a cup of spinach...only 322 calories!:D She really doesn't cook, so we were all pleasantly surprised, including her! LOL! I finally lost another pound...only 9 so far since I had originally started MyFitnessPal earlier in the year, but better than nothing!;)

Happy Friday Eve, all!:)

Hi Linny! Just poppin' in to say hi and Happy Friday Eve right backacha! Those stuffed chicken breast sound realy good.:D

Hiya funatics!!

Evening Floatie! A little late for me, but wanted to say hi! Have a good day tomorrow!:)

Archived