I see lots of G but no L here.

danaruns

This will be our second cruise - Panama 2007 with Holland and we are going to Alaska leaving Sept.8 from Vancouver. We had no issue with Str8 companions on the cruise. Sometimes you get the sister thing but not very often and no one ever made an issue. The FOD was a group of guys and 4 women - its all good I love meeting people. We met a couple of them after that for drinks. Sometimes people click and sometimes they don't. Very happy to see the post here and the women jumping in. We do tend to keep a bit lower profile.

Any other women on the September 8th Zuiderdam cruise around?

Barb:rolleyes:

Our first cruise was with Olivia to Alaska. Wonderful cruise, very expensive, probably won't travel with them again due to cost. We don't need to be on a ship with all women that bad to pay and extra grand pp.

We did a straight cruise on Celebrity in 2010 (Western Med). Our biggest fear came true. We were suppose to have select dining, but the reservation was messed up the first night and we were seated a a table with a lovely couple from CT, and a nightmare couple from CA. The nightmare was a retired deputy sherif from "outside the Bay area" who was a total pig. Even the CT couple were freaked out by him. Fortunately, our reservations were "straitened out" by the second night and we didn't have to deal with him after that. We also had a couple in a cabin near to us who complained that all the people in Barcelona were speaking Spanish (really?!). Other than that our straight cruising experience was fine. We are planning another one from NY to Bermuda in September on Norwegian.

Hi There. I am sailing Feb 4,2013 on the Carnival Victory and will be with friends and my 15 yr old Daughter so if there are any others out there please feel free to contact. I am a first time cruiser and am really looking forward to it :)

Archived