Glory 4/23 sailing to 4/30

rpsinnj

what a day...got up at 615am think ship was geting in at 730am ship got in at 845am they cleared the crew and staff getting offf first before us that sucked, .got off ship at 940 am self assist got to airport at 1040 for 1110 flight into atlanta.....got to gate for plane at 1105 and they were off loading plane because of bad weather in atlanta can you believe it, thank god for thunderstorm first time i can say that...flight left at 4pm got home at 815pm safe and sound

we were first two to get off ship, what time did every one get off and what time did they start off loading people who checked luggages

what a great time great cruise great weather and great cruise critic people you guys were outstanidng thanks for all .....john heald and wee jimmy were great as a team.....butch and steph also outstanidng...john heald left the ship today asst cd domenic took over for one week then mark price will take over take week...........more once i get some sleep

Hi Robert- glad you all had a good time! We are sailing on the Glory 5/14 (again) We really do like that ship, plus it's only about 45min away from home.

Sorry to hear we will miss John--I knew he was leaving soon-there is nobody better!

Hope the propulsion problems are resloved by then too.

One question, who was the piano player and was he any good?

THanks!

what a day...got up at 615am think ship was geting in at 730am ship got in at 845am they cleared the crew and staff getting offf first before us that sucked, .got off ship at 940 am self assist got to airport at 1040 for 1110 flight into atlanta.....got to gate for plane at 1105 and they were off loading plane because of bad weather in atlanta can you believe it, thank god for thunderstorm first time i can say that...flight left at 4pm got home at 815pm safe and sound

we were first two to get off ship, what time did every one get off and what time did they start off loading people who checked luggages

what a great time great cruise great weather and great cruise critic people you guys were outstanidng thanks for all .....john heald and wee jimmy were great as a team.....butch and steph also outstanidng...john heald left the ship today asst cd domenic took over for one week then mark price will take over take week...........more once i get some sleep

We also were on the 4/23 Glory Cruise. I agree ,Great cruise, great entertainment ,John Heald and Wee Jimmy Were Great. Great food. Great weather. Now for the Bad... The shuttles to and from Key West and Progresso were Horrible. We waited 45 mins in Key West and 1 HR. in Progresso.. Getting off the ship was the worst I have ever experienced. Our luggage tags Pink Aft were not called til 1 PM. We were the last to get off along with Brown Tags.. With all this in mind I will still be booking again. There is noting like a Cruise.. I love being on the Water..

piano bar was darin he was very good, sometimes lacking the fire punch of getting everyone involved more mellow type.....played great tunes, easy to understand very clear voice, overrating a B+, you should enjoy him but not the crazy type like barry, ed rocks or dave.

I cruised the Glory inaugural in july of 2003 and John was CD and Wee Jimmy was socal host and seeing them together again for the first time in a year and half was a treat and well worth the price of the cruise, it is a shame that they were together for only one week, there are the best together.

propulsion problems keeps poping up and they can not pin point the problem to correct it, appears to be a short with electrial system, appears that one day they will have to put ship down into dry dock and take engine apart and look it over, we were very luck to get out mexico the time we did and the time we got back home could of been lot worse.

We sailed the Glory early in the month and it took a long time to get off the ship and into Key West - over an hour by the time we got off the ship until we arrived into old town - loved the Glory. We were late getting into port on the morning the cruise was over - self-assist not callled until 9:00 a.m. We were on deck 6 and called at 9:45 a.m.

I was also on the Glory 4/23 cruise and had a great time. John and wee Jimmy are a great team. John is no longer on the Glory, but wee Jimmy is still there, I spoke to him after the trivia game on Friday, he is a nice guy, has a good personality and is great at his job.

Archived