Briksdal glacier ???

sammydo

we are going to book tour for this one, but is it best to do it with the troll car or without ?? Is it the same with the troll car,...... but just less walking, ........or will we miss out on seeing anything doing it this way.

thanks for any replies.

If you are disabled or elderly use the troll car, if you can walk for a hour each way walk it ....It is fantastic, and at the end of the walk you go to a cafe and coffee and cakes are included before getting back on the coach to the ship...

One of the best cruise tours I have ever done in 13 cruises...:D

Thankyou Sue, all booked,.....and walking !!!

do you have any recommendations for gerainger ?

This is a very different holiday for us, so used to caribbean and hopping in taxis to a nice beach :)...

I have a link here with 6 or so photos from the briksdal glacier tour, have a look at this !

https://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/OceanaAugust2009FjordsCruise?authkey=Gv1sRgCPSenbjJ_a7hXQ#5378443134753248594

Have set album at Briksdal glacier trip go back or forward for rest of cruise if you want to look, in Olden we did the 'little train' which as you see is infront of the ship, in the morning, had a early salad lunch then briskdal in the afternoon,

I am on a fjords cruise again 2 weeks tomorrow and as I've 'done' Briksdal' glacier am going to do kjenndalen glacier and a small boat on lovatnet lake tour this time.

Sorry haven't done Gerainger and haven't got that port on this cruise either, although do have flaam railway which I am looking forward too.

We have booked the Briksdal glacier trip too..........and walking. :eek: Well probably a slow amble.

If your two weeks tomorrow Librelass it means we are going two weeks this Saturday. That's come round quick. :)

great photos sue, we're really looking forward to olden, think we will also try for the train in the morning before Briksdal. Thanks for the info, and hope you have a great holiday.

Archived