Aft Cabin Pictures

sept10dsm

I just went through a link for aft cabins here on CC but it was all Carnival ships. Just wondering if any pictures of Aft cabins on RCCL? We are sailing the Explorer soon and may book one of the aft cabins. Thanks!

Thanks. When booking last week the booking agent told me there were a few left for Sept cruise. I ended up calling and changing our orig booking. I just wanted to see if anyone had some cabin/balcony picts after I read the Carnival thread! Thanks again

please be aware that there is a steel obstruction back there.

plus you can not look dwn into the waters. there is a crew deck on deck 6. (please do not spend the money on deck 6- go higher.

Balconies are wonderful back there as they are larger compared to the side.

the best aft photo album on the web:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi

please be aware that there is a steel obstruction back there.

plus you can not look dwn into the waters. there is a crew deck on deck 6. (please do not spend the money on deck 6- go higher.

Balconies are wonderful back there as they are larger compared to the side.

the best aft photo album on the web:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi

Thank you. Yes I would avoid deck 6 due to it being above the busiest deck. I have stayed above the main deck (only deck with obs OV and where we got the best deal) a few times and sometimes quiet sometimes a bit loud. This trip will be the very first balcony due to price and a coupon so just trying to get the most for the cost! Still a little more $ than we spend but ended up about $100 day pp so I decided to go for it. Thanks!

I just went through a link for aft cabins here on CC but it was all Carnival ships. Just wondering if any pictures of Aft cabins on RCCL? We are sailing the Explorer soon and may book one of the aft cabins. Thanks!

We've sailed in JS 7692, JS 6692 and D1 1692 on the Explorer. All are aft balconies cabins. Also had JS 8671 on the Enchantment which is an aft cabin. Yes, we are AFT LOVERS!

I have posted pics on "cruiselinerooms dot com" and below is a link to my WebShots photo albums. Lots of pics of the interiors and balconies of all the above listed cabins.

Karen

Thank you. This will be our first ever balcony and I did change to a corner that was still available! I don't have the cabin number but it sounds nice! And judging by the opinions of many are great locations plus quiet!

Thank you. This will be our first ever balcony and I did change to a corner that was still available! I don't have the cabin number but it sounds nice! And judging by the opinions of many are great locations plus quiet!

Lots of good Explorer info on the All Things Explorer of the Seas! -- Part 2 board. Its long but well worth the time to scan through.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1424019&page=36

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived