Internet use?

Maddie444

Hello, I will sailing on the Dawn in 15 days and I have a question. I am confused on the info I have read.

If I bring my own laptop will I have to buy a package to get on the internet? I have sail on the Majesty and had my own laptop and I could connect to the internet for free. You had to buy a package if you used their PC's

Thank you for any info on this...

Maddie ♥

There is no free internet. You will have to pay either for the minutes as you use them (and you will use lots because the internet is very slow) or pre-pay for a package of minutes.

Hello, I will sailing on the Dawn in 15 days and I have a question. I am confused on the info I have read.

If I bring my own laptop will I have to buy a package to get on the internet? I have sail on the Majesty and had my own laptop and I could connect to the internet for free. You had to buy a package if you used their PC's

Thank you for any info on this...

Maddie ♥

If you got online at sea for FREE, you should consider yourself lucky. Cost is the same on your pc, their pc, your phone, your notebook, whatever.

Archived