Disturbing Article on CNN

brazilgirl

Here is a link with an excerpt from the book:

http://pt.scribd.com/doc/16523848/The-Unthinkable-by-Amanda-Ripley-Excerpt

The author is a writer for Time magazine -very talented. I couldn´t put the book down and I found it to be a truly enlightening , even uplifting read. I beat if you read the excerpt , you might very well order it ( I got it on my Kindle via IPad after reading about it in a magazine).

You can have a drink while reading it , Dano!

The only thing I plan to read for 7 day's is the DRINK MENU :D and the WINE LIST :p and DINNER MENU..;)..... Life is to short to worry

Of course , this will not affect my future plans to cruise ( little will!) , but I found it a bit unsettling.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-30/world/world_al-qaeda-documents-future_1_al-qaeda-leader-senior-al-cruise-ships?_s=PM:WORLD

If we do nothing but stay hidden in our homes, then the bastards win. As Roosevelt said "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself".

Who among us doesn't know of at least one person who died in a traffic accident? Yet how many of us have stopped driving as a result?

Among my father's many pearls of wisdom: no one ever moves to the care home celebrating the risks they didn't take.

Archived