Not a full Ecstasy review, just some Cliff Notes

The serenity area is kinda small and closed off. No round clamshell loungers like the bigger ships have. We actually opted to layout aft lido. It's wide open and you get a really nice breeze.

We sat at 2 tops the 3 times we went to MDR. It was actually nice to be close enough to chat a little with your neighbors but not feel like you "had" to.

We were on her last month and had a great time. Wonderful crew. Had ATD for the first time and it worked out fine. Never had a long wait. Would def sail on her again. Liked her much better than the Paradise.

As we get closer to my B2B in November, I'm going to start quizzing people on their ATD experiences. Not going to ask for server names yet because there will probably be staff turnover before then.

Used to always have early dining when DD was younger; switched to late in December 2007 and love it.

I'll be solo on Leg 1 and sailing with others on Leg 2 who will probably NOT want late dining. I'm thinking about trying ATD on Leg 1.

Hope to get a consensus of who the "best" servers are for ATD to see if I can give them a try on Leg 1, then request them specifically for Leg 2.

gbphatcat - you could try a search on Webshots. You can also look at photos from other Fantasy-class ship reviews. The cabins themselves are all the same except for maybe slight differences in colors. Considering that there are 8 of them in the fleet, you ought to be able to find plenty of photos.

I normally have inside cabins, but usually have a pic or two in my reviews. I haven't sailed Ecstasy yet, but have been on Fantasy 3 times, Elation once and Fascination twice. Had an OV on Fascination in November but no pics in my review. My cell phone committed suicide by leaping overboard just after we pulled away from the dock. :o

Archived