Bottled water?

Does anyone know if I can bring my own bottled water? I would like to bring a 12 pack. I drink a LOT of water, and I know that the bottled water onboard is very expen$ive. Seems like last time it was $3 a bottle? I don't really want to drink the Carnival water.... I prefer my own, but with tightened security, will they let me bring a 12 pack aboard? (I had no trouble two years ago, it was in my carry on.)

Any other water drinkers out there?

Yes, you can bring a reasonable amount on, and a 12 pack is reasonable... however, actually I have found that the ships water (on the deck, not from the tap) is better than most bottled waters... and the process it goes through makes it most likely better for you as well...

I was on a cruise with a large group. At our meetings we had iced water available. I brought my own bottled water. When the cruise was over many of our group came down with an intestinal flu. I didn't. Maybe I was just lucky or had immunity to whatever bug it was. But I still prefer to bring my own water.

Thanks for the info!

Yes, you can bring a reasonable amount on, and a 12 pack is reasonable... however, actually I have found that the ships water (on the deck, not from the tap) is better than most bottled waters... and the process it goes through makes it most likely better for you as well...

So is there somewhere that I can bring a bottle and fill it up? Where do I go to get the water. On our first cruise (we knew nothing), we just drank the free drinks and spent money on those bottles of Evian water.

Your help is appreciated.

I too, like to drink lots of water but just filled my water bottle (wide) right on the lido deck - water is right with iced tea and other drinks - tasted fine to me and no problems - also, it's free! Lots of bottled water for sale especially the days in port - right in buckets of ice as you depart the ship

Does anyone know if I can bring my own bottled water? I would like to bring a 12 pack. I drink a LOT of water, and I know that the bottled water onboard is very expen$ive. Seems like last time it was $3 a bottle? I don't really want to drink the Carnival water.... I prefer my own, but with tightened security, will they let me bring a 12 pack aboard? (I had no trouble two years ago, it was in my carry on.)

Any other water drinkers out there?

I bought a water holder with an in built filter from Wal-mart. I think it was made by Britta ?spelling. It was great. I just filled it up from the water dispensers on board and it automatically filters it when you drink it. You have to fill it up and squeeze all the water out for the first time, but after that you are fine. The water on board is fine to drink, but I just preferred it filtered. Hope that this helps.

Archived