Would you pay for this added feature if Carnival were to provide it as an option?

I am one of those people who really likes to know about the inner workings of things. I've always felt on each ship Carnival should have a feature length movie about the building of a ship. They could film it from the beginning to the inaugural cruise.

I know there would be others who could care less about this type of thing, but it's about options. I would pay to see a movie showing the building of the ship, the engine being transported/installed, how the laundry is done, food prepared, etc. The video could answer questions about waste removal, morgue, jail, surgery/medical capabilities, and so forth.

Is there anybody who would be interested in this kinda thing and would you pay a nominal fee to see a film about it?

There was recently a documentary on the Discovery Channel called "Ultimate Cruise Ship: the building of the Freedom of the Seas". I think it was on the day before or the day of the anniversary of the sinking of the titanic. I had just watched a program about the titanic before it came on. You could probably find it either on the Discovery channel website or maybe even youtube.

There was recently a documentary on the Discovery Channel that was about the building of cruise ships. I think it was the day before or the day of the anniversary of the sinking of the titanic. I had just watched a program about the titanic before it came on.

Did a quick search and this came up

http://***************/2006/07/discovery-channel-to-showcase-building-of-freedom-of-the-seas.html

is that capitol asterisk, or lower case asterisk?

give me a hint anyway. love to see this!

is that capitol asterisk, or lower case asterisk?

give me a hint anyway. love to see this!

sorry, didn't test the link first and can't get it to work

Search ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DVD-Building-Freedom-Seas-Royal-Caribbean-International-BRAND-NEW-/150794683619?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D150692833454%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8230752768863997127#ht_1403wt_922

Archived