Joyce Prince

We just booked a private tour with Joyce Prince in July. We can customize it as we wish. Can anyone that toured with Joyce tell me where she took you? Any place you could've skipped or is a must see?

I know she'll help us with recommendations but wanted to get some ideas from others.

Thanks!

We just booked a private tour with Joyce Prince in July. We can customize it as we wish. Can anyone that toured with Joyce tell me where she took you? Any place you could've skipped or is a must see?

I know she'll help us with recommendations but wanted to get some ideas from others.

Thanks!

we are going on a private tour with Joyce later this month so very interested in the repies you receive...

I think that the 'Typical Tour' that Joyce has posted on her website is a great starting point.

The only thing I would change is to do it in reverse to end up at Maho in the afternoon to see the planes (as she mentions).

On my (shared) tour a family wanted to see Divi Little Bay and another timeshare, so she did a quick diversion

gary

We did her tour it was nothing like I thought it would be. She is nice talked and talked and drove around the island. She had a small SUV for the tour. Great thing our youngest adult son is small framed or it would have been very uncomfortable. Personally it was a boring tour,yes she gave lots of info.

Make sure if you intend on shopping you keep her on track. We never even saw the French side because she took too much time touring the other part of the Island. We had lunch at Mayho bar and saw the planes come in(only highlight of tour)

I knew the time was running out for shopping so I told her we needed to go back. She didn't act like she liked that too much but at best I had about 1 1/2 hr to shop and that is NOTHING for so many stores.

If it were me I would knew where and what you want to see and make sure the time is kept up with. Good luck :)

Archived