Conquest Docking Times in Cozumel

Can someone who has been on the Conquest answer this question? What time does the Conquest dock in Cozumel? All my brochures and documents from carnival show the docking time to be from 10:30 to 6:00pm. Carnival's website shows that its from 9:30 to 6:00pm? I e-mailed my TA and he quickly responded with 9:30 to 6:00pm.We are wanting to do the Atlantis submarine at 11:00 then go to Paradise beach for a while then do some shopping. If we don't dock until 10:30, we may not make it to Atlantis in time. Any help would be appreciated.

We Booked A Cruise On The Conqest In Oct. 2006 And My Ta Called Last Week And Said That The Time In Jamaica Is From 9:00-5:30 And In Cozumel Is From 9:30-6:00 Thay Had A Change In The Itinerary Time...

Like others have said, Carnival changed the times in Jamaica and Cozumel.

We received a notice in the mail a few days ago.

I'm very happy about this because I love Cozumel and didn't get to spend enough time there the last time we cruised.

We will be on the Conquest in June and recently received an letter from my TA stating that Carnival had made changes to the port times for Cozumel (9:30-6:00) and Montego Bay (8:00-5:30). The changes added one hour to each port in the AM. :D

Archived