Photo Help

brensr41

not sure how you are doing it...but do you have a third party hosting service such as photo bucket?

i dont would that make it easier? i was just trying to upload them within the tread

i dont would that make it easier? i was just trying to upload them within the tread

yes in fact you need to have a third party server....try photo bucket or webshots they seem to be the best ...

i use photobucket myself

after you download the program

upload your photos

copy the photo that you want

use the insert image tab (the yellow box with a mountain )thats above the box you type text into when you respond to message

delete the http in it and paiste the new url

It's easy using Photobucket. Once you have the pictures uploaded there you will see four different links for each picture. Just copy the IMG Code link for a picture and then paste it into your post where you want the picture to who up. Repeat for the other pictures.

As an alternative, if you already have photos on Facebook, you can take them off there instead of having to upload them all to photobucket. When a poster told me this I was thrilled! It was so easy. Just right click and copy image location and then once you get to the CC boards click on the little mountain looking icon and paste the link into the box that pops up. That should give you nice photos right here in the thread. I believe each post takes only 6 photos, though, so you'll have to keep adding to it.

Archived