Same cabin- can we board separately?

vikqueen

I am cruising out of Boston with my two sisters, all of us coming in from different states. As we will be arriving separately at different times, can we each embark when we arrive or do we have to wait til all 3 of us are there to board?

I am cruising out of Boston with my two sisters, all of us coming in from different states. As we will be arriving separately at different times, can we each embark when we arrive or do we have to wait til all 3 of us are there to board?

You don't have to wait.

As long as each of you print out individual fun passes, you can board seperatly. It gives you the option of printing a combined pass or individual.

Andy.

Are you all setting up your own onboard accounts or are you using 1 credit card or cash? I think if everyone in the cabin is using the same credit card that person has to either check in with you or be checked in first...

Sounds like a nice trip. Too bad all siblings can't get along with each other. Hope you have a great cruise.

They are arriving at different times from different areas and hope to board without waiting for everyone to arrive.

Archived