Jacksonville Fascination Tide Question

davis2nd

Hello all,

I have a question about the tides in Jacksonville and sailing of the Fascination. I am set to sail on May 31 and high tide is at 5:30 PM. I know from many posts on here that sometimes the Fascination is delayed because of the clearance to the Dames Pointe Bridge. How do you think this will affect sailing out on time if high tide is set for 5:30 PM?

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

Hello all,

I have a question about the tides in Jacksonville and sailing of the Fascination. I am set to sail on May 31 and high tide is at 5:30 PM. I know from many posts on here that sometimes the Fascination is delayed because of the clearance to the Dames Pointe Bridge. How do you think this will affect sailing out on time if high tide is set for 5:30 PM?

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

I too am wondering about this. We were on the Fascination last September and were delayed until 5:30. We will be back on this September and it looks like high tide is at 6pm this time for us.

I was on the fascination in March of this year and also we were delayed until 5:30. Our cd Jen came over the speaker saying something about we were delayed due to the fact that we had to receive a fresh water refill? Something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived