Cruise booking question?

Hi, I'm planning on surprising my mother for christmas/her birthday with a mother daughter cruise. I'm looking at from the beginning of December to the end of March. When would be the best time to book? We need at least 3 months advance notice. Also, how often are there sales like the WOW sales? When was the last one? Thanks!! :)

There are sales usually every tues. But in addition there are senior (one in room 55 and over) as well as resident discounts. Just go to RCCL and pretend to book you will see the prices. There are also discounts at times for police/fire and military. Just go to RCCL website and play around

if you are able to travel in december, that is a very reasonable time to cruise. the first 2 weeks of december tend to be the cheaper weeks. anytime after that prices seem to creep up and it is also the end of hurricane season. January can be a reasonable month too. anything after that cabins are more money and then you start to get into spring breaks. if i were able to travel in december, i would do it in a heartbeat. that would be a great christmas gift for both you and your mom!!

Archived