Jacobite Queen

I noticed Princess is offering an excursion on the Jacobite Queen boat while at Loch Ness. Has anyone been on this excursion (or on this boat with another organization)? Looks like the Queen is Jacobite's private charter boat - I was wondering how long the cruise on Loch Ness would be.

I've been to Jacobite's site as well, and they offer several less expensive choices than the Princess tour on their other boats, but we would still need transportation of about 45 minutes to get from the Invergorden pier to Inverness. I tend to pay a little extra for peace-of-mind, but still want to evaluate all of the choices.

• 4 weeks later...

We ended up booking indepently, and took the Sensation cruise last week. It ended up being on the Jacobite Queen, and we were combined with others when we boarded, so we were probably with those who booked through Princess.

We ended up booking indepently, and took the Sensation cruise last week. It ended up being on the Jacobite Queen, and we were combined with others when we boarded, so we were probably with those who booked through Princess.

Can you give me a bit more info? How long was the cruise, etc.?

Thanks!

Archived