Heading to the Miracle....first time

prg2101

Ive cruised on many ships but my DW and I are trying Carnival next week....were excited cause relaxation is on the way and we have some beef with other lines doing annoying things, (washy,washy, NCL) What annoying things do I have to look forward to with Carnival?? Were on the Miracle :D:D

Some might tell you the decorating on the Miracle is annoying, it's really wild and either you like it or you don't.

But hey, annoy the heck out of me, I could care less as long as I'm on a ship.

The art theme of the Miracle is characters in literature. I didn't find it annoying.. most will complain about the gaudiness of the hanging grape lights in the Bacchus (god of wine) diningroom, but it's not really that bad.

I actually thought it was a beautiful ship; completely enjoyed it. Sailing her again in 6 weeks.

Enjoy :)

We've been on the Miracle 2x and love the ship. The decor is a little over the top, but like others have said it's not that bad. I like the layout, I think it is the easiest to navigate. We like the Gatsby's Garden area on deck 3, it goes around the theater is quiet with seating area. The Miracle also has an adults only area on the Lido Deck aft is really nice also.

Have a great cruise.

There really isn't anything that is annoying other than boarding and disembarking from the ship. but that is generally the same with everything.

One comment though is that the MDR food sometimes can be just warm, not hot, but its not terrible. Try the steakhouse if you can! I am going the first night. I went to it on the legend and it was wonderful (So i assume it is just as great on the miracle!)

I'll see you on the ship as my girlfriend and I are going to be on the miracle May 22nd!

We just got off our 3rd Miracle cruise and it was great! The only things that annoyed me were chair hogs and toddlers in the hot tubs:rolleyes: But that can happen on any line. The staff is fabulous and there are many things to do...we choose to do as little as possible;) Have a great time, and yes, try the steakhouse if you can...the service and food is well worth the money!

We just got off our 3rd Miracle cruise and it was great! The only things that annoyed me were chair hogs and toddlers in the hot tubs:rolleyes: But that can happen on any line. The staff is fabulous and there are many things to do...we choose to do as little as possible;) Have a great time, and yes, try the steakhouse if you can...the service and food is well worth the money!

I second that motion.

We enjoyed the Miracle (B2B in January) the steakhouse was wonderful! Serenity deck at the back of the ship was the highlight.......

Annoying thing - definitely the grapes in the dining room........and the lack of seating around the bar on the Main level

Enjoy the ship - we loved the layout and the size!

Miracle is a great ship. Make sure to to the Martini tasting....its only offered a couple nights of the week. Also if you can not eat at the steak house go take a look at it. Very beautiful!!! The ship has an awesome comedy club as well. The drink menu will change from karyoke to comedy...i just liked the variety. Make sure to try the frozen yogurt too! Have fun and oder lots of room service...they have great options :)

Archived