CORAL BREEZE WEBSITE

obnurse

Hi Cruisers!

Trying to explore shore excursions for Belize. I'd like to check out "Coral Breeze" that everyone talks about. Can't seem to find the website. Can anyone help me out with that? Thanks and Happy Cruising!! Up next: Inspiration, July 11th!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

kc

• 2 weeks later...
[B]Be careful in booking the Coral Breeze![/B] They did not show up for the excursion I had booked with them in February.

I was at the flagpole, where I was supposed to wait, almost two hours before I was supposed to meet them and I waited almost two hours after the time they were supposed to meet me, but they never showed. Many of the other tour operators there knew the Coral Breeze people and the boat, and said that they had not seen them or the boat all morning. The other tour operators also said that this was very unlike them, so I don't know what had happened. The worst part was that I had been looking forward to snorkeling in Belize for years, but by the time I realized they were actually not going to show up, it was too late to book another snorkeling trip.

Luckily I had gotten business cards from some shop owners to verify that I was there, because the Coral Breeze people tried to say that I was the one who didn't show up and therefore they would not give me a refund. I had paid with a credit card, so I did get my money back in the end.

I can understand that a last minute problem may have arisen and I would be understanding of this, had they admitted the error. However, since they outright lied and said that I did not show up, I would not trust them again.

I had heard so many good things about them on these boards. It seems like they must have been a reputable company at one time. I wonder what happened?

Texalana

Until Bermuda on Empress of the Seas 05/29/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;05;29;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]

Archived