Price Drop

You're easily annoyed.

Maybe OP should have posted where and how he got his deal. Why just post omg I got a great deal and not tell people anything else?

And I think it is important to say check your dates because if he paid for it after securing his online hold and it was the wrong date, he would have had a nonrefundable cruise on his hands.

Well I would have told how and were I got the deal, but you are not suppose to list TA's on here, so I figured if you wanted to know you would ask...

Well I would have told how and were I got the deal, but you are not suppose to list TA's on here, so I figured if you wanted to know you would ask...

Giving advice which is actually against CC rules, very clever :rolleyes:

I'm spending way too much time on this, but you said:

I just held a cabin D5 with a $1000.00 price drop from yesterday. WOW!!!!

Then you said you "got it booked". So it seemed like you put an online hold on a cabin, and then booked it (paid in full).

Got it booked, I know what the date is. Got the invoice.

No one wanted to know your TAs info, just where you saw the deal.

No, I don't want to know who your TA is, I just wanted to know where online you saw this deal, since you said you put a hold on it online.

I finally found it on the Royal Caribbean website because other people mentioned that it was a C&A deal, so I explained how to find it for other people who may want to know.

Archived