Price Drop

I am seeing D5 on July 1, 2012 for 1659pp + 113.67 taxes and fees = $3545.34 total. If you put it on hold online, why did you have to call to get it? I'm not following you.

Even a balcony guarantee is $1499pp plus tax.

I am seeing D5 on July 1, 2012 for 1659pp + 113.67 taxes and fees = $3545.34 total. If you put it on hold online, why did you have to call to get it? I'm not following you.

Even a balcony guarantee is $1499pp plus tax.

That is what I was seeing also.

RCI website showing a D5 for July 1st @ $1659 per person. Must have been a very high price yesterday. I also checked using the discounts. The D5 is less than most of the other OV balconies.

There is a Crown and Anchor Sale going on that has the price at $1199.00pp for D5 and D6. So total with taxes is $2625.34. So OP got a good deal.

Pat

Guess I cannot see the sale.

Ok this time I saw it. I went to the C&A section (sign in first), special offers, C&A preview sale. When you see the categories, it shows the higher minimum price, but continue to click through (past the passenger info) and you will see the 1,199 price.

Not naysaying ....looking for the same deal.

Not directed at you. It just annoys me when people say check the dates, or you are/might be wrong. We all know RC website is glitchy. Why not just congratulate the person and ask how they did it instead of implying they didn't get a deal just because it's not an easily found deal.?

Ok this time I saw it. I went to the C&A section (sign in first), special offers, C&A preview sale. When you see the categories, it shows the higher minimum price, but continue to click through (past the passenger info) and you will see the 1,199 price.

Thanks marci. Found it using your info.

Not directed at you. It just annoys me when people say check the dates, or you are/might be wrong. We all know RC website is glitchy. Why not just congratulate the person and ask how they did it instead of implying they didn't get a deal just because it's not an easily found deal.?

Spot on post :cool:

You're easily annoyed.

Maybe OP should have posted where and how he got his deal. Why just post omg I got a great deal and not tell people anything else?

And I think it is important to say check your dates because if he paid for it after securing his online hold and it was the wrong date, he would have had a nonrefundable cruise on his hands.

Archived