HELP! Leaving in 2 days!!

Snowangel3

Does Princess Lodges and Diamond Princess have computers for you to use? We have a laptop but are now thinking we don't want to be carrying it around with us on the land portion of the trip. The main reason I would need a computer is to download pictures onto the internet site that I store them on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :) :confused:

Does Princess Lodges and Diamond Princess have computers for you to use? We have a laptop but are now thinking we don't want to be carrying it around with us on the land portion of the trip. The main reason I would need a computer is to download pictures onto the internet site that I store them on.

If I were you, I'd carry my own...

A laptop is a must. Most commercially available computers will not let you attach anything to them and the ones at the Princess Lodges are so slow you are lucky to be able to read your email, much less upload anything.

BTW we were at the Princess Lodges last summer and they do have computers available.

Why carry a laptop and worry about it getting damaged /stolen. I believe I heard that Princess ships have a place you can have them down load your pictures on to a thumb drive or a CD. Why not take extra cards for your digital camera. I have 4 cards and can store thousands of pictures till I get home. You can also call the Princess 800 number and they will have the answers for you. (and the options you have). Have fun, my first cruise ever (to Alaska) is in 2 weeks! :)

Archived