Just off Oasis of the Seas

We were on the Oasis in early May (absolutely loved it!!) in room 14192 midship ocean view with a balcony. It was very quiet and about midway from either elevator.

Loved the fact that it was a quick walk up one flight of stairs to the pool deck.

I only saw a small number of people with tuxes on formal night.

For those of you who have experienced the Oasis, could you please share what kind of cabin you had and WHERE it was located on the ship? Thanks!

We were located on Deck 9 stateroom 9706 starboard aft. I found this room to be fabulous. Elevator was not too far away and when you took the elevator either up or down all the action venues were right there. Felt no movement, and there was no noise above or below. It was an ocean view balcony. I like this room so much we booked the same vicinity on the Allure for next year.

And sorry there are no laundry's on the Oasis or any other RCCL ship for that matter.

Hope you have as great a time as we did!!!

I read that on formal nights the main dining room will accept men in shirt, tie, and slacks...without jackets. Did you see this?

Also grandson is 9 and will be leaving for the kids program about an hour after his seating. Would nice shorts be allowed for him? Could he wear nice sport shoes?

Archived