Luggage tags - UK RCCL direct customers

I have just made my final balance payment :D

I have read that things have changed with regards to luggage tags.

Is this just for the USA or the same for the UK?

What happens? Do I get them through the post like last year?

If I have to print them, do I get sent a link, if so, when?

Thanks in advance :)

I was able to order mine online. I'm not sure whether you need to wait for 'online checkin' has been finalised. They came through the post.

I thought the change in the luggage tags was on the Liberty?

I was able to order mine online. I'm not sure whether you need to wait for 'online checkin' has been finalised. They came through the post.

I thought the change in the luggage tags was on the Liberty?

I read something that said they are self print now. I am confused :confused:

I have printed the set said pass and honestly cannot remember what happened next when I did this last year!

must be me getting old.....:rolleyes:

As you are approaching your sailing date (somewhere between 60 - 50 days out) and your documents are issued, you will see with the Guest Ticket Booklet the link where you can print out your luggage tags. There is also a button for ordering them through the regular mail.

I printed mine and just covered them with sheer tape. I even made cute little ones for my carry on luggage. Very convenient and easy!

As you are approaching your sailing date (somewhere between 60 - 50 days out) and your documents are issued, you will see with the Guest Ticket Booklet the link where you can print out your luggage tags. There is also a button for ordering them through the regular mail.

I printed mine and just covered them with sheer tape. I even made cute little ones for my carry on luggage. Very convenient and easy!

Will I be sent an email at this point to tell me to look for the link?

'We regret that luggage tag mailers are no longer available because the number of requested mailers has exceeded our permissible limits. You may secure your luggage tags from our porters once you arrive at the pier.'

This is under my booking now!! Luckily I got mine a couple of weeks ago.

'We regret that luggage tag mailers are no longer available because the number of requested mailers has exceeded our permissible limits. You may secure your luggage tags from our porters once you arrive at the pier.'

This is under my booking now!! Luckily I got mine a couple of weeks ago.

So, how did you go about getting them? did you click on a link.

I have printed set sail pass and I am set to receive my other cruise documents by email.

I do not see any other link to request them.

Worst comes to the worst we will have to get something from the porters - but you know how it is.... you just want to rush on! :D

Under 'Cruise Documents' click on 'Check Status'.

You can the print off 'Guest Tickets Booklet'. At the back of the booklet there is luggage tags there.:D

Will look now.

Have a great cruise - you must be beside yourself with excitement by now!!!

Leeselee,

I see on your countdown clock that you don't sail until 72 days from now. So I suppose your Guest Ticket Booklet hasn't been issued yet. Check back in another week or so and you'll be able to see it, print it, plus print out your luggage tags.

Will I be sent an email at this point to tell me to look for the link?

You'll be sent an e-mail informing you that your documents have been issued and are ready to print. All will be fine!

Once your cruise docs have been issued (you'll get an email) if you go the website there should be a button to click at the bottom of the page to request luggage labels be issued by post. I did this for our June 16th adventure cruise and the labels arrived a few days later. 70 days out is too early

Archived