Voyager of the Seas - Current photos

Thats interesting about the shops. There was a main shop that was closed until the last day or two which apparently was their merchandise store. However when it opened, the only thing different added were a few toys for kids, otherwise with the stores opening and closing throughout our cruise it just seems like they were seeing if we would notice that they were just moving the same products around the ship the entire cruise.

I had noticed that the staff seemed to be more heavily weighed towards the region we were sailing to. Our room attendant was perfect and we didn't have any issues at all with him. Some of the other staff however were a touch grumpy. One server while we were sitting down enjoying a coffee in the cafe, kept standing over our table looking out the window, asking us all why we weren't out checking out the sunset. Became quite off putting after a while her continually coming back and I guess being upset that she was working and wanted to be outside and there we were on holidays daring not to be out watching the sunset! They weren't the real orange and red sunsets that I get back at home, so didn't photographically appeal to me that much. There was also one man in the Windjammer that we would try to avoid sitting near, as if you asked for a drink, when he offered you one, he would go off huffing and puffing, for daring to say yes. Was kind of funny, but again, slightly off putting.

They were only minor things and completely enjoy our cruise. Went to relax, and did that deliciously :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"The icecream area! All you can eat soft serve. Flavours were varied during the cruise between vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. Two of which were on offer at all times. Also help yourself to tea and coffee. "

Love the photos. Going on the Voyager in 10 days time from Perth to Sydney via New Zealand and can't wait. My 10 year old son would like to know where on the ship is the free soft serve station?

thanks Brad

"The icecream area! All you can eat soft serve. Flavours were varied during the cruise between vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. Two of which were on offer at all times. Also help yourself to tea and coffee. "

Love the photos. Going on the Voyager in 10 days time from Perth to Sydney via New Zealand and can't wait. My 10 year old son would like to know where on the ship is the free soft serve station?

thanks Brad

Windjammer, Deck 10.

Check the opening hours though, it is not round the clock.

Archived