Trip Insurance and Amsterdam activities

vacavoyagers

We are from Canada and we have year round travel insurance for Medical. It is part of my benefit pacckage at work. We used to purchase it as a family from Blue Cross for about $100/year. We have used the medical portion at least 6 times in both the U.S. and in Mexico. I wouldn't consider travelling without it. As for cancellation insurance, we did buy it the last couple of times we have travelled and booked ahead, never for a last minute type of thing. Used it once to get my daughter out of Bangkok when the riots were going on a couple of years ago.

Everybodies circumstances are different. My parents are older and it is very possible that I may have to cancel a trip or come home on short notice. The piece of mind is worth the $300 I paid. We have our cancellation insurance thru RBC. We also have our home and vehicles insured thru RBC. They have been fantastic to deal with.

I wish we had it in the us.

I have Travel Guard's annual plan for my wife and I. This is my favorite company to deal with and I buy a lot of policies for clients through them.

Very good customer support. Make sure that you read policies very carefully to understand the differences of what is covered and what isn't. If you have questions, call them directly and ask or contact your travel agent to do this for you.

Will that work if you cruise 9-10 times a year ???? We pay for Insurance 6.5 % the cost of air and cruise now...

If you cruise 9 or 10 times a year...I want to be your agent. :D

Seriously, the policy I have is only for agents. If I were you, I'd call them direct and ask about it. I think a policy like that would work very well for you since you travel a lot. Coverage picks up for me automatically every time I get 150 miles away from home.

If you cruise 9 or 10 times a year...I want to be your agent. :D

Seriously, the policy I have is only for agents. If I were you, I'd call them direct and ask about it. I think a policy like that would work very well for you since you travel a lot. Coverage picks up for me automatically every time I get 150 miles away from home.

Thanks for the tip ,Hope to see you on a ship one day ...

I haven't picked a river cruise for 2013 yet but I plan to. My schedule is hectic lately so it slows me down. I'm usually booked on most everything at least a year out so I can plan the rest of my time.

I did manage to squeeze in one river cruise, one ocean cruise, one all-inclusive in Playa Del Carmen, a trip to Texas and two trips to Vegas this year. :-)

I haven't picked a river cruise for 2013 yet but I plan to. My schedule is hectic lately so it slows me down. I'm usually booked on most everything at least a year out so I can plan the rest of my time.

I did manage to squeeze in one river cruise, one ocean cruise, one all-inclusive in Playa Del Carmen, a trip to Texas and two trips to Vegas this year. :-)

We were at our time share near Playa Del Carmen Grand Mayon Palace in May ,Playa Del Carmen was packed with people.

Archived