Reservation Change Question

For a family cruise to Alaska in August, my SIL has paid in full for a Jr. Suite, as a solo traveler, on ROS through a travel agent. She has generously offered to share her room with my Mother (also a solo traveler). What is involved to get Mom on the passenger list sharing the room w/SIL? Will RCCL charge for this change? (SIL has already paid DOUBLE to travel solo!) Still considering this, so any information will be a big help. Thanks !!!

Your mother will need to pay the taxes, and maybe the fees (I can't remember if a solo traveler pays two cruise fares and two fees), but that is all she should have to pay, except for the airfare to get to the embarkation point. Other than those charges, there should be no fee to add your mother to the reservation.

Your mother will need to pay the taxes, and maybe the fees (I can't remember if a solo traveler pays two cruise fares and two fees), but that is all she should have to pay, except for the airfare to get to the embarkation point. Other than those charges, there should be no fee to add your mother to the reservation.

I like that answer, Billsgal ! Thanks for your quick response.

Archived