Diamond Princess Asia Land/Cruise 03/2013

newparks

I am booked on on the Diamond for the Asia Land/Cruise trip starting 03/23/2013. On the cruise portion, the price of a Balcony cabin has gone down by $600. My TA tells me that Princess is not adjusting the price for those of us who have booked the land portion. Does anyone have any

insight as to why the cost of the entire trip is not being adjusted????

I am booked on on the Diamond for the Asia Land/Cruise trip starting 03/23/2013. On the cruise portion, the price of a Balcony cabin has gone down by $600. My TA tells me that Princess is not adjusting the price for those of us who have booked the land portion. Does anyone have any

insight as to why the cost of the entire trip is not being adjusted????

The same thing happened to me in 2009 with a 15 day Alaska cruisetour. The cruise price went down considerably and they didn't want to adjust. After much "discussion", we did in fact get the fare lowered. I did it; not my TA. Of course I had to speak to an higher authority, who by the way understood my logic. Keep pushing.

Have had a similar experience with Princess cruisetours. The tour price does not follow the reductions in the cabin pricing.

I, unfortunately, did not have access to Pia's higher authority.

Archived