* Carnival VICTORY <3 Photos Photos & more Photos Review <3<3 *

Kubanita

Okay, I gotta make an of the wall remark on the last photo. That helmet makes you look like the Great Kazoo from the Flintstones!!! Sorry. I could not resist that! Lol!

Hahahahaha OMG You are too much!!! HOW FUNNY !!!! LOL!!!!

loved your st kitts photos. we are booked independently through Spectrum ATV, I'm assuming thats not the same company that the carnival excursion used, right? Either way I am super excited after seeing your pictures.

Honestly I am not too sure if it is the same excursion, but it could be? You will have sooo much fun !!! :)

we are actually not doing our ATV excursion through the ship, but your pics helped nonetheless. I am hoping that we will have as much fun as you had, even going with another vendor. I can't wait to drag my DH on one of those ATVs. he's never been on one before.

we are actually not doing our ATV excursion through the ship, but your pics helped nonetheless. I am hoping that we will have as much fun as you had, even going with another vendor. I can't wait to drag my DH on one of those ATVs. he's never been on one before.

You and him will have a blast. Dont let him get away haha. I was afraid as a first timer also, but honestly it was one of the best excursions. ;):)

Can't wait. How do you carry your things when on the ATV?

I take a little back pack. You can wear it as you are riding it. Something not too heavy yet good enough to take the things you need. :)

Loving the photos! Hope mine come out that good! Thank you for taking the time and energy to post this review.

You are welcome, and I am sure they will !!!!!!! :D:D

Day 7 : St Marteen - Maho Beach & Island Tour.

St. Maarten was one of the reasons why I booked this cruise! For a while now I have been wanting to visit Maho Beach ( which is the airport beach ) Being a photography Fanatic, I always wanted to snap some cool photos there... and I sure did. We decided to meet up with our buddies from earlier in the week, ( Barbados tour ) and between the six of us booked a private taxi to take us around the entire island..then dropping us off to our destination at Maho Beach. We paid $30 p/p which seemed reasonable. First we visited the dutch side, making our way to their homes etc as the tour guide gave us some cool insights. We also made a stop at the nude beach ( Orient Beach ) which was hmm..interesting. haha. We were there for a litle while enough to snap a couple more pictures.. Also very cool that the driver stopped right at the border of the Dutch/ French side of the country for photos. We then went around downtown area ( soooo beautiful ) and decided to climb up Fort Louis! Whoaaa that was a hike! Once at the top, you see the most breathtaking views of the town...totally worth it !!!!!!!! and Finally by around 11:15 or so we were at Maho Beach. It is said that this is the best time to see the planes - between 11- 2. I was soo excited !!! As soon as we got there I honestly jumped in the water because it was hot, hot , hot !!! The beach is nice, even though its right by the street..its nice for a swim! We spent the rest of the afternoon by the bar/ beach taking photos, having a few drinks, and just watching the planes land. Honestly this is such a cool experience, you feel a rush once the planes fly over your head. Its crazy!

St. Marteen is soo beautiful, I think I want to retire here!! Seriously!! :D

dsc0823lt.jpg

Photos to come..

I love, LOVE, loove.. the colors..!

dsc1008ri.jpg

dsc1011g.jpg

dsc1014de.jpg

.... & with this picture that I like, I want to share one of my favorite's Quote..

" The world is like a Book, & those who do not travel, have only read the first page "

dsc1017gg.jpg

yes, its in my signature too..lol.

dsc1019e.jpg

Planes Landing =)

dsc1161p.jpg

dsc1162g.jpg

dsc1212m.jpg

People getting blown off into the water..obviously because they were right by the engine.. & they wanted to. otherwise, you will be safe!

dsc1165w.jpg

Edited by Kubanita